Zyme Lite is a plug and play device which when connected to your car gives information on vehicle performance, engine diagnostics, trip log, fuel cost, racing stats and much more. zyme just tells you the data as given by car’s ECM. It does not modify your cars or its ECM’s functioning in any manner This device is connected to your smart phone via Bluetooth. The device would be compatible with all the Indian cars manufactured post 2010 and the Zyme app would be compatible with all the Android versions above Android 4.1.
- Provides with Real time dashboard on your smart phone.
- Provides Engine Scan for engine errors in less than 30 minutes.
- Alerts for Rash Driving.
- You can customize your alerts such as hard acceleration, sudden braking to suit your particular needs.
- Bluetooth Auto connect: As soon as you open the app in your car, it gets connected automatically without the hassle of manual labor.
- Document wallet: All the important documents like driving license, Registration certificate, Insurance etc. can be stored in your Zyme app.
- Scans your engine in less than 30 minutes for engine errors, if any.
- You can get the summary of your trip and trip history right on your smart phone including your driving score and mileage.
- Dash cam feature to record your adventure
- The Zyme app would still work in no network areas as it is connected to the device via Bluetooth.
- It is a low battery consuming device and will not affect your car’s battery in any way even if left attached in the car for long.
- You can play music on your cars stereo and simultaneously do any other activity on your smart phone while Zyme is running in the background.
- I year warranty
- One Zyme lite device
- User manual
- 1 year warranty card.
How to Use?
- Plug Zyme Smart Car Device into the OBD port under the steering of your car.
- Download the Zyme Lite application from App store.
- Sign up on your application with the device and get started.
Q.What is Zyme?
It is a plug and play device, which when connected to your car gives information on vehicle performance, engine diagnostics, trip log, fuel cost, racing stats and much more. The data is displayed on your smartphone via our proprietary android app.
Q.How do I install the product?
It is a plug-n-play device. Just plug it in the port under the steering, download the app and get started.
Q.Would it be compatible with my car?
In accordance with government regulations, most of the cars post 2010 are compatible with our device.
Q.Would the app be compatible with my smartphone?
It would be compatible with all Android versions above Android 4.1
Q.Would it be harmful if I left Zyme attached in my car for long?
It is a low battery consuming device. Until you are planning to not use your car for next 4-6 months, it will not affect car’s battery in any way.
Q.Does Zyme alter my car’s ECM in any manner?
No it doesn’t. It is a device which reads the information produced by your car’s ECM. It does not alter its functioning or performance in any manner.
Q.Would my car warranty be altered because of Zyme?
No it won’t get altered. Zyme is a plug-n-play device, which when connected, just tells you the data as given by car’s ECM. It does not modify your car’s or its ECM’s functioning in any manner. It’s like plugging a pendrive in your stereo system.
Q.Would there be an additional cost associated with app?
There would be no extra cost for the app nor would you require to do any in-app purchases.