The world’s first “Reversible” jacket with 11 hidden pockets, 18 features & RFID protection. World’s 1st Sleeveless Reversible Jacket has everything for people who are always on the move. It can carry loads of stuff like I pad, tab, books, and power banks. It also has secret pockets which helps you keep your belonging safe and secure from pick-pocketing. This Reversible Travel Vest protects you against unauthorized RFID readers. This jacket is made on the requirements of Travelers, trekkers, riders, cyclists and adventure lovers. This jacket gives you the freedom to carry all your essentials smartly.
- Two Hidden Outer Chest Pockets (Passport/card/cash/mobile)
- Two RFID Protected Wallet Pocket (Outer/Inner)
- I Pad/Tab Pocket
- Two Hand warming side pockets
- Carry all Pocket at the back
- Two Hidden Inner Chest Pockets (Phones/headphones)
- Pocket on the Drawstring bag.
- Outer fabric – water resistant
- Inner fabric – Non water resistant but windproof
- YKK Zippers
- Detachable hood
- In-Built Satchel with draw strings
- Safety Reflectors at the front & Back
- 60 GSM Padding inside
- reversible vest
- Lightweight Sleeveless jacket
- Outer fabric – Nylon PU coated
- Inner fabric – PNP Peach
- Polyurethane leather fabric
- Black- Front Black. Reverse- Black& Grey
- Brown- Front Beige. Reverse- Beige& Black
- Reversible jacket with 11 hidden pockets, 18 features & RFID protection.
Q) What is RFID?
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) is the use of radio waves to read and capture information stored on a tag attached to an object. A tag can be read from up to several feet away and does not need to be within direct line-of-sight of the reader to be tracked.
Q) How does RFID works?
RFID pockets provide security against electronic pick-pocketing called RFID Skimming. RFID protection pockets are engineered in such a way that it blocks RFID frequencies to keep your debit/credit card information safe.