Get real-time safety feature to fitness tracking from fitness and safety tracker. It’s an accurate fitness tracker, sleep monitor, and emergency assistance provider. But most important and interesting feature is an integrated crash/fall alert system. This wrist fitness tracker senses fall/crash events automatically & accurately, and sends an audible alert to your three emergency contacts through a Safr app to their smartphones. It also has an in-built emergency button so you can send alerts with a press of the button. It’s the combination of all of your favourite wearable smart devices into one product.
- Fitness tracker: Step count, Distance covered and Calories burnt
- Pedometer features
- Sleep monitor
- Emergency assistance provider
- Water resistant
- Built in battery that can last up to 7 days
- Emergency button so you can send alerts to 3 emergency contacts with a press of the button
- Compatible with ios (with version 8 and above) and Android (with version 4.3 and above)
- Charged within 2 hours
- Crash and fall alert to your emergency contacts
- Colour: Grey, purple, pastel yellow.
- Dimensions: 4.4×2.5×1.1 cm
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 built-in
- Weight: 68 g
- Battery: 1 Lithium ion battery(in-built)
- Device interface: Buttons
- Battery Power Rating: 100 mAh
- 1 Wristband
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 User manual
HOW TO USE?
- Download the SAFR app.
- User need to sign up for the first time when the app is used.
- Click on search for devices on main page for pairing your SAFR band to the app.
- Once paired you can see the device is connected with the bluetooth icon turning “GREEN”
- Double press the panic button on SAFR to raise an Emergency ALERT.
- Enter the password to disable.
- Once connected SAFR is ready to use.
Note: A blue LED glows when the charging is started and blue LED turns off when the SAFR is fully charged.