Ebike is the perfect combination of solution for fitness and rush hour traffic. This leading electric bike is world’s first super light folding electric bikes. Brushless hub motor electric bike gives you freedom to switch between manual and battery power as the situation demands it. This is six folding electric bikes that fit practically anywhere. These comes in 2 models- Glyd and Drift. Glyd is built to facilitate comfortable commute on Indian streets. It can whizz through traffic in a flash, while taking potholes and broken roads in its stride. Drift is an energetic mountain bike painted in hues of the setting sun and evening sky. This ebike is designed to take you places where no other vehicle can.
- Compact and high density battery.
- Monitors the vital statistics of the battery and motor via controller.
- Ensures dissipation of the generated heat to increase life expectancy.
- Compact and easily portable.
- Noiseless, vibration and maintenance free.
- Easy to carry charger.
- Ebike consumes only 1 unit of energy.
- Smoother and safer braking mechanism.
- Pedal Assist Level: 3 Level for Glyd and 5 level for Drift.
- Maximum Speed: 25km/hr
- Range: 35 kms for Glyd and 50 kms for Drift.
- Estimated running cost is 6 paisa/km.
- Throttle: Full Twist
- PAS Sensor: 12 Magnet Dual Hall Sensor
- Wiring: IP 65 Water Resistance
- Braking: Electronic Cut-off while brakes are applied.
- Display: LED display with battery level indication & Pedal assist Level for Glyd.
- LCD Display with Cruise Control for Drift.
- Displays speed, trip distance and total distance travel.
- Total motor consumption.
- Status messages like cruise control Toggle and fault codes.
- Password protection.
- Removal/ portable battery.
|GLYD EBIKE||Drift Ebike|
|Battery||Lithium ion batteries||Lithium ion batteries|
|Battery weight||1.8kgs||2 kgs|
|Battery cell||18650 series cell||18650 series cell|
|Charging time||3 hours||4 hours|
|Make of battery||Samsung/LG||Samsung/LG|
|Voltage(volts)||36 volts||36 volts|
|Current||8 Ampere||8 Ampere|
|Motor||250 W||250 W|
|Motor type||Brushless DC motor||Brushless DC motor|
|Colours||White & orange||Blue & orange|
|Frame size(Axle to Axle)||44 inches||44 inches|
|Kerb weight(including battery)||21 kgs||22 kgs|
|Weight it can carry||100 kgs||100 kgs|
|Saddle||Wide 165 mm seat||Wide 140 mm seat|
|Spoke||13G stainless steel||13G stainless steel|
- Battery charging cord
- User manual
- What does the warranty cover?
Ans: The one year warranty entails a replacement on the electronic components. For the mechanical components of the eBike and bike frames the warranty ensures replacement against manufacturing defects or malfunctioning.
- What happens if the battery runs out of power?
Ans: The eBike can be used as a regular bicycle with manual power provided by pedalling.
- Do the eBikes have regenerative braking?
Ans: No, It doesn’t have regenerative braking as it does not provide the value for money in a vehicle as lightweight, for the amount of energy recovered is negligible.
- What happens if I need replacements for specific parts? Where can I find the spare parts?
Ans: Most spare parts of the eBike frame can be found in everyday cycle repair facilities. The electric components are covered under warranty and can be replaced as required.