-Designed to support muscles and joints throughout their full range of motion. Improves blood flow and lymph circulation. Works well for a variety of pain management and support techniques. Water resistant and may be worn during heavy workouts, while showering or receiving treatments.
Kinesiology taping’s revolutionary techniques have become the standard in elastic therapeutic taping, having been identified as a highly effective way to treat muscular disorders and lymphoedema. The tape has about the same elasticity and thickness as the human skin.
Features and benefits:
- benefits a wide variety of musculoskeletal and sports injuries, plus inflammatory conditions
- wearing this doesn’t restrict your movement
- improves sporting performance, prevent injury and allow to return to sport quicker.
- Improve muscle function
- Activates circulation(blood and lymph)
- Supports joints by means of proprioceptic stimulation, passive and mechanic support and pain cushioning
- Relieves pain and influencing central nervous system.
- Wearable for 3 to 5 days providing continuous 24 hours a day results
- Features a 100% medical-grade acrylic adhesive and is latex free
- last through humidity, sweat and showers, and multiple days of wear.
- Provides muscle support and stability while allowing range of motion
- Product Dimensions:500 cm x 5 cm x 1 cm (5 meter length)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When an area of the body is injured through impact or over-use, the lymphatic fluid builds up causing inflammation and swelling. This accumulation of lymphatic fluids may cause increased pressure on muscles and tissue which can cause significant discomfort or pain.
It is believed that when applied correctly, KT/sports Tape lifts the skin, decompressing the layers of fascia, allowing for greater movement of lymphatic fluid which transports white blood cells throughout the body and removes waste products, cellular debris, and bacteria.
WHY USE IT?
KT/sports Tape helps reduce pressure to the tissue and may reduce discomfort or pain. Correct taping also provides support to muscles by improving the muscle’s ability to contract, even when it is weak, and helps the muscle to not over-extend or over-contract.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
Whether you are training for your first marathon, getting ready for your first game, reaching a personal fitness goal, or just trying to get through the day, nothing slows you down more than pain and injury. KT/sports Tape is light weight, comfortable to wear, and can be used for many common injuries such as lower back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, sprained ankles, and tennis elbow—just to name a few. KT/sports Tape provides pain relief and support, so you don’t have to slow down.
- 100% cotton fibers with specialized elastic cores.
- Adhesive used is latex-free, hypo-allergenic
Color: pink, blue