Tired of accidental spill on your shoes. Wait, we have a solution. Footwear protection spray is the ultimate protection for your shoes. It has an extremely powerful Nanotechnology-enabled protective coating. This spray creates an invisible, hydrophobic and self-cleaning silicon dioxide coating, which makes your shoes practically water-proof and stain-proof.
Any liquid falling onto the coated shoe will form into beads and roll off the surface. It is the best safeguarding product for your footwear you can have. This spray will always keep your shoes clean and crisp all the time.
- Nanotechnology enabled protective coating.
- Invisible, hydrophobic and self-cleaning silicon dioxide coating.
- Water repellent.
- Odourless and non-toxic.
- Environment friendly and food safety certified
- Anti UV and Anti fade
- Antibacterial properties.
- Absorbs dirt particles.
- Increase the lifespan of the shoes
- Suitable on Suede, Nubuck, Leather, Fabric, Nylon, Synthetics, Canvas & Sheepskin
- 100 ml spray bottle.
- One time application lasts for a minimum of 12-18 months.
How to use:
- Clean by rubbing with a damp cloth to remove any dirt.
- Shake well and, from a distance of 10-15cm spray several coats, evenly covering the entire surface.
- Use a soft brush to gently rub the coating into delicate surfaces.
- To ensure an effective and durable coating, repeat entire process again after 10 minutes.
- Keep in a cool, dry environment away from sunlight for 24 hours for coating to completely harden and cure.
- In case of over-spraying and over-saturating, clean with a cloth to absorb the extra pool of liquid to avoid staining and damaging.
- Do not use on footwear advertised as water repellent, water-proof, stain-proof and hydrophobic.
- Do not attempt to physically rub liquids into the footwear to test the coating, there is a heightened probability of damage and staining which may occur.
1.How many pairs of shoes does a bottle of footwear protection spray will cover?
Ans: The 100ml spray bottle covers 4 pairs of shoes, with 25ml of spray is usually sufficient for a pair of shoes. Boots and larger footwear may require up to 50ml.
2.Can we apply this spray on any used footwear?
Ans: Yes, you can but best results will occur on newly purchased footwear, due to absence of bacteria and lack of damage compared to used footwear.
3.How do I clean footwear after applying spray?
Ans: After applying spray all you need to do is occasionally run clean water over your footwear to remove microscopic dust, dirt particles and thick liquids.