Firefly home automation device enables wireless control of multiple lights via your smart phone. You can control appliance using Wi-Fi. With easy installation it becomes the perfect smart and affordable solution. Save your money, electricity and time. Use it anywhere in the world with multiple access devices and people. It doesn’t require any rewiring work and can be expanded easily.
- Easy installation with no rewiring
- Saves money
- Timer for repetitive tasks
- Connect from anywhere
- Multiple access on multiple devices
- One touch control
- In built timer for lights on and off
- A mobile app based system
- Easy expansion: modular
- Controls upto 2 lights
- Use the ‘Firefly Connect’ app to turn on and off or schedule your connected switches
- Operation of existing switches remains unchanged
- Fits inside a standard 2 module or bigger switchboard
- Input – 240V AC 50Hz
- Load – 200W max (per Light)
- Product Dimensions (mm) – 57 x 41 x 21
- Works with both IOS and android phones
- Firefly home automation system
- User manual
The firefly module can be installed in under 20 minutes.
- Identify the switches you want to automate on your switchboard.
- Turn off the power.
- Remove the screws holding the switchboard to gain access to the wires behind the switches.
- Identify the ‘live’ and ‘neutral’ wire and connect it to live (L) and neutral (N) terminal on firefly.
- Identify the ‘load’ wire. The switches you have identified in step 1 will typically have two wires, one connected to live and the other being the load.
- Disconnect the load wire from the switch terminal and connect it to a load terminal on firefly. Connect the ‘switch’ wire on firefly to this switch terminal.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 for the second load.
- Place firefly inside the switchboard box and close the switchboard.
- Turn on the power.
- You should now be able to control all your devices using the switches.
- Download and install the ‘Firefly Connect’ app from the PlayStore or AppStore and follow instructions on the app to gain control from your phone.
Detailed instructions with images are provided on purchase of the module.
You can call Firefly Customer Support at +91 7680007002
Q) Can I control the switch a different place like controlling something in Delhi from pune
Answer: Yes of course!
Q) can i control 3 led bulbs and a TV with one device?
Answer: This model supports only 2 devices.
Q) Can I get a remote for the same..
Answer: The firefly devices work over WiFi. They do not need any additional remote. You can download the ‘Firefly Connect’ app on any number of Android or iOS smart phones and control your devices.
Q) Can we regulate fan with this device ?
Answer: Not with this particular device.
Q) Can I control the switches if I’m in home without Internet?
Answer: Yes. You can control the devices from within your home even if you do not have internet. You will only need internet to control it from a different WiFi network.
Q) Do I need to change the switches?
Answer: No. The device fits inside the switchboard cavity. Just a little bit of rewiring inside the